Hunter Valley Winery Tours from the Central Coast
Skippy Down Under Tours & Transport specialises in custom Hunter Valley winery tours departing from the Central Coast. We can also do pick ups from greater Newcastle, Hunter Valley area and Lake Macquarie.
If you are looking for an economical & flexible customised Hunter Valley wine tour for 4 – 22 people please contact us! Whether you are looking for Hunter Valley wine tasting or a Hunter Valley day trip for a hens day, bucks party, special celebration, or just looking to take a tour with family or friends we can organise the perfect day out.
Our tours are completely flexible – design your own itinerary or leave it to us to design your day. Your Hunter Valley tour can include big name wineries, small boutique wine makers, gourmet lunches, beer tasting, stop overs for other attractions such as Hunter Valley Gardens or Hunter Valley Zoo or any combination of these.
We are flexible to stop as you need to – whether we are going past a point of interest or you just need a toilet stop.
We provide professional guides that can assist in any request to suit your celebration or touring needs. Our guides also have up to date training in first aid.
Bring extra drinks and food on the bus if you like, we don’t mind! We want to make your day enjoyable and fun in every way.
Why choose Skippy Down Under for your Hunter Valley Wine Tour?
- Relaxation starts with luxurious transport. We provide a comfortable, luxury curtain draw back van with air conditioning.
- Great rates for Hunter Valley Wine Tours departing the Central Coast, Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Areas.
- We are local guides. We know where to go for the most unique places, complete with atmosphere & personalised service.
- Phone USB charge points are available in every seat
- We provide ample baggage storage, including bus trailer storage for larger items
- Our pricing is very competitive for group tours up to 22 people
- We are flexible to your needs – if you have particular requirements please ask us.
- We are child and dog friendly – we customise your tour to include the most child and pet friendly cellar doors and places to explore.
- No extra charge for child car seats (or welcome to bring your own) – children are welcome
Hunter Valley Small Group Custom Wine Tour Rates
Our small group Hunter Valley wine tours can be tailored to your specific needs. Plan your own day or let us know what you are looking to experience and leave it to us to put together the perfect itinerary.
Transport only (plan your own itinerary, all prices exclude tasting fees)
Plan your own itinerary and pay your own tasting fees and we just provide the transport within the Hunter Pokolbin region.
$100 per person (conditions apply*) for pickup from the Hunter Valley Pokolbin area. A surcharge applies for picks ups outside the Pokolbin area (e.g. Broke).
$120 per person (conditions apply*) for pickup from the Central Coast or Newcastle area.
A $50 per person deposit is required to secure your booking.
Planned tours including wine tasting fees and a customised itinerary:
$130 per person (conditions apply*) for pick up from the Hunter Valley Pokolbin area (minimum of 6 people, includes wine tasting fees). A surcharge applies for picks ups outside the Pokolbin area (e.g. Broke). The rate for groups of four people is $200 per person and includes wine tasting fees.
$150 per person (conditions apply*) for pick up from the Central Coast or Newcastle (minimum of 6 people, includes wine tasting fees). Please contact us for pricing for groups of less than 6 people.
A $50 per person deposit is required for bookings. This is non refundable. This secures your day and covers online pre-payment for all tastings.
Lunch at Twine Restaurant: $30 per person (in addition to our tour group prices above). This includes choices from the Coaches Menu plus a glass of wine or beer (minimum of 6 people). Alternatively select from the full Twine Restaurant menu at your own cost OR opt to have lunch at a venue of your choice at your own cost.
Stay Safe on our tours
*Please contact us for pricing conditions