Adventure Tours & Scenic Tours
Join us for Central Coast Sightseeing Tours – custom small group tours of the Central Coast!
We provide a unique sightseeing experience. Our guides are born and bred on the Central Coast NSW. Tour the Central Coast with us to see all the special places & discover the hidden treasures that the Central Coast has to offer.
Go off the beaten track and explore a friendly and diverse part of Australia with your local guides. We are thrill seekers and can take you on an adventure tour, even with children in tow. Or for those wanting a more relaxed tour you can sit back and relax while we show you the area.
Note tours do not run at set times but are booked for private groups. All bookings require a minimum of 4 people.
Central Coast Adventure Tours
Skippy Down Under loves adventure and can design the perfect adrenaline filled day for your group.
Adventure tour options include:
- 4wd along Stockton beach exploring the beach and shanty tin houses.
- Horseriding in the Glenworth Valley
- Kayaking in Lake Macquarie
- Quad Biking
- Laser Skirmish
- Test your climbing skills & fly through the trees at Tree Tops Adventure Park
- Jetski along the crystal clear waters of Swansea. Take in the beautiful scenery via the water. We will show you hidden caves and the best locations to pull up on the sand dunes and go for a swim.
Nelson Bay 4WD Tours
One of our most popular tour options is to take a 4WD tour along Stockton beach sand dunes. Marvel at the crazy raw beauty of this beach. It is just sand and dunes until you arrive to tin city, a cluster of shacks where several scenes of the hit movie Mad Max were filmed.
Central Coast Scenic Tours & Nature Tours
Experience the natural beauty and relaxed lifestyle of the Central Coast.
Scenic Tour Options include:
- Experience the wild life Down Under at the Reptile Park
- Fly high in the trees at the adventure park Tree Tops Adventures
- Norah Head Lighthouse. Take in the magnificent ocean views and the Central Coast most spectacular icon. Be sure to bring your camera for this one!
- Eco Gardens: See some of the beautiful local flora and Fauna
- Somersby Falls: A great place to view a lush rain forest complete with waterfalls and a walking track that takes in views of the top and bottom waterfalls.
- See the Pelican feeding at The Entrance: Be entertained by the pelicans and learn about the Central Coast’s pelican colony.
- Morisset Kangaroos: Get up close to wild kangaroos in their natural habitat on your guided tour.
Many more options are available.
Speak to us about creating the perfect itinerary for your unique, memorable day tour of the Central Coast & region.
Sample Central Coast sightseeing tour itinerary
DOWN UNDER EXPERIENCE:
Full Day Private Group Tour
1: Pickup from along the Sydney North Shore or Central Coast at 8am
2: Transport to the Australian Reptile Park. Explore the Reptile Park from 9am till 1pm. Have lunch here (buy at the Park or bring your own)
3: Take a guided tour through ECO Gardens – 40 mins
4: Visit Somersby Waterfalls for some great photos
5: Return to Sydney North Shore or Central Coast at 5pm.
Note all tour bookings require a minimum booking for 4 people.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable Clothing & Walking Shoes
- Lunch (or can buy on the day)
If weather not permitting a full refund is given or arranged for a alternative day.
Down Under Tour Cost Per Person
Adult: $130 per person
Child: $50 per person
Cost includes entry into the Reptile Park and Eco Gardens.